House Church Street Caernarfon North Wales LL55 1SW
Croeso - A warm welcome to our website - Victoria House is a Grade II listed building dating back to 1894. It has been tastefully refurbished to provide all modern facilities yet retains much of its original charm and character.
Backing onto the medieval town walls of Caernarfon Castle and the Menai Straits, we are conveniently situated to access all local amenities.
Caernarfon Castle and the market town are a short stroll away, as is the harbour
and Welsh Highland Railway.
There is a selection of pubs, restaurants, cafe/bistros and authentic Celtic gift shops, all within easy walking distance. For those feeling a little more energetic, a cycle hire shop and a well equipped leisure centre are nearby. An ideal base to explore the historic Royal Town of Caernarfon as well as the spectacular sights of North Wales.
Check in 2pm Check out 10.30am (unless by prior arrangement)
Tel 01286 678263 Email: Jan@TheVictoriaHouse.co.uk
Mobile 0774 8098928
For independent reviews on Victoria House
Recommended by Rough Guides to Wales, Rick Steves Great Britain Guide and Lonely Planet
Featured in Lonely Planet Magazine March 2011 "Britain's Best Places to
Contact Jan Baker
- All rooms en-suite & centrally heated
- Widescreen digital television & DVD player. Free library of movies available
- Free access to wireless broadband internet in all rooms (for use with your own laptop)
- A guest laptop is available for use in the dining room.
- Welcome folder, hospitality tray, mini fridge with complimentary cold drinks.
- Bath robes, slippers, hair dryer, brush, toiletries, trouser press & cooler fan
- Luxury feather duvets dressed in pure white egyptian linen. Hypoallergenic duvet upon request
- Vegetarian & special diets catered for. See our menu page.
- Access into property is by elevated step. One ground floor, double en suite not accessible by wheelchair but on level flooring
- All other rooms are situated on 1st & 2nd floors and can only be reached via stairway.
- Sorry no pets & no smoking
Caernarfon promenade at sunset
Web design www.CaernarfonOnline.co.uk